Monday, March 4, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to the Architectural Scavenger Hunt Blog! First off we are “The Hail Mar-ies” and we found this project interesting and challenging all in all. We liked the whole idea of being able to find out more about Columbus’s architectural connections, as well as getting to know what and why they are special. Our group will now explain and define the architectural pieces we have discovered during this mission. 

-Mari

-Mary

-Srinivas

-Haley



And I'd like to apologize how confusing this blog will be. I tried my best to keep it as organized as possible...but that attempt was a failure. I honestly don't know how you will grade this...(but please grade it.) But I tried to organize the posts by location. But if there are additional examples I will add little photos next to it that are other locations but have the same features. ENJOY!

Miss Powell is best teacher in the world! (Yes, I'm trying to butter you up, but you really are the best teacher.)

No comments:

Post a Comment